Terms & Conditions
- The Intellectual Property disclosure will inform users that the contents, logo and other visual media you created is your property and is protected by copyright laws.
- A Termination clause will inform that users’ accounts on your website and mobile app or users’ access to your website and mobile (if users can’t have an account with you) can be terminated in case of abuses or at your sole discretion.
- A Governing Law will inform users which laws govern the agreement. This should the country in which your company is headquartered or the country from which you operate your web site and mobile app.
- A Links To Other Web Sites clause will inform users that you are not responsible for any third party web sites that you link to. This kind of clause will generally inform users that they are responsible for reading and agreeing (or disagreeing) with the Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policies of these third parties.
- If your website or mobile apps allows users to create content and make that content public to other users, a Content section will inform users that they own the rights to the content they have created.
The “Content” clause usually mentions that users must give you (the website or mobile app developer) a license so that you can share this content on your website/mobile app and to make it available to other users.
Because the content created by users is public to other users, a DMCA notice clause (or Copyright Infringement ) section is helpful to inform users and copyright authors that, if any content is found to be a copyright infringement, you will respond to any DMCA take down notices received and you will take down the content.
- A Limit What Users Can Do clause can inform users that by agreeing to use your service, they’re also agreeing to not do certain things. This can be part of a very long and thorough list in your Terms and Conditions agreements so as to encompass the most amount of negative uses.
NOTE: Due to COVID, shipping costs are estimated and may vary. Due to supply chain issues, prices of equipment are not guaranteed unless the equipment portion of your order is paid in full.CES Plus accepts wire transfers & credit card payments only. No cash is accepted.For Wire Transfers, please include Name and Quote #/Sales Order# on the wire transfer. For Credit Card payment, an additional 3.5% processing fee will be added to payments The prices in the Quote or Sales Order are valid for 15 days. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. CES Plus reserves the right to make any corrections to prices quoted due to clerical errors or errors of omission. All past due invoices will be subject to a 1.5% monthly finance charge. RE-STOCKING FEE: 15% on all returned items. STORAGE FEE: $150 monthly per every $50K worth of merchandise after 5 days of the estimated ship date. CES+ shall not be responsible for any damages which result from acts beyond the control of CES+, Including but not limited to:(I) Acts of God, (II) Acts of nature, (III) Acts of vandalism, (IV) The improper installation, use, maintenance or modification thereof, or (V) Any installation, maintenance, or repair. CES+ Cut time off is 3 pm est any order received after that time will be process next business day