Designed for theaters with small screens, NEC’s NC1201L DLP cinema projector delivers an enhanced theater experience with pristine images. With its S2K chip set from Texas Instruments®, the NC1201L is the latest in a line of compact lightweight laser based 2K DCI-certified digital cinema projector on the market. Its small size enables it to be installed in small projection booths within the theater or transported for mobile applications. The all-in-one Integrated Media Server (IMS) with 2 TB RAID5 of storage offers versatile connectivity, while reducing the number of peripheral devices needed. The NC1201L features precise 2K (2048 x 1080) resolution, 3D capabilities and 3-chip DMD reflection method and is easy to operate with user-friendly accessibility and up to 20,000 hours of laser life for unsurpassed TCO.
- Laser light source ensures no black screen
- Approximately 20,000* hours of expected usage of the laser and DMD (depends on environmental conditions)
- 3D content utilizes the projector's full 2K resolution and triple flash technology for smooth motion
- Complete line of (5) bayonet-style lenses with electronic zoom, focus and lens shift and lens memory
- Direct selection buttons for eight stored projector configurations