As part of the Christie® Solaria® Series of digital cinema projectors, the Christie CP2215 is a compact digital cinema projector suited for theaters with screens up to 50 feet (15 meters) and where booth space is at a premium. It is compatible with multiple IMB manufacturers and offers and expanded range of brightness to meet your specific theater needs.
Available with High Frame Rate technology
With HFR technology, your investment is ready for the next evolution of digital cinema. Display premium 2D/3D HFR feature film and alternative content in its original format, giving your audiences the best visual experience possible.
To learn more about high frame rates and the next evolution of digital cinema display see Christie’s High Frame Rate Technology Overview.
- 2K, Series 2 DLP Cinema® technology
- DCI compliant
- 3D ready
- Standard support for HDCP and SNMP
- Low cost of ownership
- Split power operation for use with UPS
- Local control via flexible Touch Panel Controller (TPC) and full access from anywhere via a web based GUI
- One-piece compact design for flexible mounting and installation
- Rear access for quick and easy lamp changes
- New Intelligent Lens System™ (ILS), custom designed for cinema, for reliable motorized lens operation in its standard configuration
- The Christie CP2215 requires no heat extraction, an optional duct is available if desired
For easy integration into any environment, Christie’s full range of digital cinema accessories includes the Christie Integrated Media Block (IMB-S2), the Christie Cine-IPM 2K for alternative content, the Christie ACT automation control system, and a full suite of lenses and lamps.
Based on .98" DLP Cinema® technology, the Christie CP2215 Digital Cinema projector uses high efficiency, long lasting CDXL series Xenon lamps including the new CDXL-23S offering maximum brightness, or the CDXL-14M and CDXL-16M lamps designed for long life and low power consumption. The competition requires higher wattage lamps for the same light output, giving Christie clear advantage on cost of ownership and lumens per watt.
A robust and reliable Digital Cinema projector, the Christie CP2215 features a motorized lensing solution and a selection of eight zoom lenses to guarantee the right lens solution for virtually any auditorium. It is the projector of choice for small screens and post production applications that demand performance and reliability in a small, affordable package.